Tuesday, July 25, 2017

I think we can see the end of the tunnel!

The carpet was installed Monday!!!  So I spent all last week doing the last bit of painting and moving everything out of the bedrooms and closets.  Of course, I just thought I was done painting, but not quite!  In Luke's room (aka Tommy's room) the carpet installers really scratched up a good bit of the baseboards tacking down the carpet (no big surprise), so I spent today touching up all scratch marks.  NOW, I hope I am almost done with painting😀.  We are finally beginning to put things in their proper place!  We hope to be able to get some things out of storage this week 🙌.  Tonight the rain kept us from doing that, so we are one day behind schedule, but it will all be okay!  We actually finished what we didn't get to last night -so all is good.



The lighting makes it look different colors and I can't decide which one is more accurate😶
oh yes I did, and it's Landry approved😉.  If Grandma can carpet that room, then I felt surely I can too!  Plus, we couldn't have Cindy over here sliding in her socks thru the living and dining room!!! 😅

 Update on the barn:
Poles are down.... Bell is down.... Tree is down....
Brad, Cindy and Tim were working hard, then Kendrick happen to be driving by going home from camp and swung in the drive to lend his chainsaw -that he just happened to have in his car.  He was gone as quick as he arrived.
Tree and bell missing.  (see Cindy over there shooting the breeze)
The back side shot with my  pine tree reference point - will not be long before this tree is gone too.


Everybody say a prayer that the floor man will be on time and come Monday, July 31st - or SOONER!

No comments:

Post a Comment