Sunday, September 16, 2018

It's been a long time....


so I realized it has been since March 15th since I posted an update!! YIKES!  Who knew?!? Time sure moves fast, yet progress at times slow... go figure😕.

We will start with the barn:
Outside done ✔
had to get Tim in there working!


The start of putting up the walls in the open section.  Yes, Tim and I are doing the work :)
Making progress!
In case you are wondering, this is rough cut pine.  The outside is rough cut cedar.

Now we are getting somewhere!!  and that somewhere is almost out of my reach!  'bout time to ask for assistance!


Hey, Brad..... you busy??? 

Now for the INSIDE, the "office":
Sheetrock ✔
Wood from the original barn!  Wash and drying

We fancy the way we work!!😅
Wall up ✔  Now on to the floors!

Got to prep the floor with many washes to get stain ready.
Stain applied ✔ (two coats applied)
The way it looked when drying, before adding finish top coat!
Floor done ✔ (boy things move so much faster on the blog😥)

No comments:

Post a Comment