Thursday, March 15, 2018

The barn...

I realized I was behind on posting about the barn.  No work was done in the month of February, but work as begun again!!  So this is how it looked for the month of Feb:




Here is the tour of the office / craft room (🎇🎆🎨)

This side will be Tim office
This side (to the studs) will be my craft area!!
Here is the tour of the "barn" / work room:



Here is the family gathering / cookout area:
So that's the tour.  I will post pictures of the outside when it is finished!!

One thing Tim and I did during the month of February - is put up a wall in the outside closet that is closest to the back door:
This may not look like a big project - BUT it had it's share of challenges!
We had to frame this out to give us something to nail too - specially across the bottom, then added the black paper over it.
Working around this water heater was one of the main challenges!
Got Tim in action 😍😍
 



No comments:

Post a Comment