Thursday, November 16, 2017

It's been 1 year since we got the offer on the house....

A LOT has happened in this past year! I just want to let every single family member know - that we have LOVED living out here!  We are excited about the changes that will come next! Also, we are looking forward to finally hosting some family gatherings!

The next couple of weeks I plan on posting before and afters of each room.  I should have been working on this so it would be easier to post, but girl been busy you know 😉

I am going to start with the outside of the house.
Changes:  New Roof, New Columns, New hardie board siding, Painted exterior,  Painted the door and storm door, New Door Knob & Deadbolt, removed the walkway and added sod, Put cover on chimney.


Changes:  Replaced Columns, Replaced Closet Doors, Poured New Concrete, Replaced all rotted wood in ceiling, New Roofing, New Ceiling Fans, Removed tree stump, Removed Screen Porch, Removed Center Post by adding engineer beam above.


Left side is primed, Right side is before (and trim)

Changes: New Columns, Cut Down Tree, Wall fell too, Added new trim around door, Painted Door, New Lights, New Door Knob & Deadbolts

Changes:  New Closet doors, Paint, New Trim around ceiling, Painted back door, Removed Screen Door, New Light Fixtures, New Door Knobs on all doors, Replaced electrical plug and cover

The Big Room....up next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment