Sunday, February 19, 2017

For the love of flowers....

I love flowers! I love having them in the yard and bringing them inside to enjoy!  It has been fun seeing what has popped up in the yard so far!! Of course azaleas aren't suppose to be blooming in February, but I enjoyed them (until we had to cut them down - go ahead and get that shock out of the way! The explanation will come later).

Just for fun, here are some of my pictures I took around the yard:
Does any one know what this is?  It was over by the magnolia with a knock out rose growing along it.
 

Such a sweet little flower, the snow bell
Love Love Love "my happy flower", daffodils
 

Camelia - I love these more each year!!  I love that Grandma's father gave her this plant!! It's a keeper
Kumquat- a perfect little snack while working in the yard

Azalea - suppose to be bloom in April - does this mean a long hot dry summer - ugh


The first leaf of the Fig tree!!! We love this tree! It has such a good shape. Maybe I'll learn to actually eat a fig straight from the tree (the thought still makes me cringe a little)
The sunsets are BEAUTIFUL out here!! and one day I will get an amazing picture...
Loved this!  This is across the pond on the horizon. 
I missed getting a picture of the paperwhites while they were blooming in January.  I was so excited to see them!!!  Can't wait to see what's next!🌸🌹🌼🌷


No comments:

Post a Comment