The plans in this room are very much the same as it has always been. We want to build a big farm table that sits 14, and use wood from the barn! I mean, we are a growing family and need to add sitting at the cool table!! You know what I mean ๐ cool cousins?!
Also, we plan to have a sitting area with a tv at the other end of the room.
They made such an impact on my life, along with Mrs. Marion and Mrs. Laura.
During Christmas we always had family friends stop by to say hello, I hope everyone will still feel welcome to come by. It was always fun!
This was Tommy's room - now Luke and Hannah's room. We sanded the walls, primed them, and then I realized I had to caulk (from floor to ceiling) between EACH of those dang boards!! I am glad I didn't know this before hand, cause I may would have talked myself out of the whole deal!! But I managed to get thru it, bloody fingers and all..... no joke..... I need to thank Candi for helping me sand and Cindy for caulking a section right before she had knee surgery. The caulking really did make a big difference, so I'm glad I persevered! We are keeping the ceiling the original wood - love the ceiling!
| Primed - and yes, keeping those doors๐ |
No comments:
Post a Comment