Sunday, February 5, 2017

The house ....


This blog will just be pictures of the house, so that my family and friends may know what the house started out like before we touched it, and for Tim's family to get to see it for one last time as they have known it for so long:



ok so I forgot to take pictures before we started any work. Can't believe I forgot!
This is going to be my closet.  Tim and I are both very excited that I have my very own closet to store my stuff and he doesn't have to see it.  Like I'm messy!  smh
 

 


Laundry
Laundry  






Den
Den
Den
Living Room and front door
Living going into the dining room (which leads to the big room)
Big Room (dining room to the right)
Big Room (kitchen on the left)
Tommy's room (now Luke and Hannah's)
 

The hall leading to bath and Master bedroom (hall is a L shape off the den)
In the hall - this was originally the dining room (outside of Parker's room)

All the girls room - now Parker's.  It is the largest of the bedrooms, too.




Grandma and Grandpa's room



No comments:

Post a Comment