Well, not us exactly, and not exactly a "baby" - but a calf was born last night!!!
Brad, Tim and I were sitting outside under the barn Saturday night, just shooting the breeze - a typical Saturday night. All of a sudden our neighbor is riding all around like a crazy man with his spot light. I watched wondering what the heck he was up to (didn't seem to bother the guys at all), and all of a sudden a cow gave out this super loud moo, and about 6 cows came running- like stampeding- through the field towards the mooing cow. So of course I run to see what is going on too! The man was shining his light on a baby calf!!! aw wee, lookie there, little thing was walking around like a champ! All the cows gathered around to protect it and mama kept mooing for the human to stay back! She meant business and had her friends there for back up.
So today, the workers came back to try and finish their projects from yesterday, so I was busy and totally forgot about the new little addition. It was about 7:30pm when we all stopped work and were about to grill some hotdogs when I saw the little calf jumping and playing around!!!! Oh, it was picture time little fellow!
 |
| Mama put me and Landry in our place quick- can you hear her mooing at us?? These moos are loud and deep! They mean business. |
 |
| look at that sweet thangy |
 |
| How sweet is this!!! Baby knelt down to eat grass like mama💜 |
 |
| Ok, mama is telling me I have come close enough and that was enough pictures for one day. |
Until tomorrow my friend, until tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment