The electricians had to come and uninstall the stove, so while they were here they finished up on some other things. They hung 2 ceiling fans and a light in the carport!!!!! 😍😍😍
Picking a light proved difficult. I really think there is a market out there for some new designs! If only..... I knew how! They also installed the other light fixture on the side porch. So if I would get out there and paint the door and change the door knobs, that porch can be checked off the list!
Also this week we installed the new TV over the fireplace!!!! This was extremely nerve-racking to me, but Tim handled it like a champ and thankfully Parker was here to help him. Now I have to figure out how to get the sound bar to work and for the dish remote to do all functions. We debated the size TV to get forever, not wanting to get one too small, but not one too big either. Who would have ever thought just a couple of years ago that a 55" tv would look normal in a house!!! When I bought our very 1st flat screen (and yes, it took us awhile!!) I bought a 40" - the thing was enormous!!!! Biggest tv ever! That's funny to me to think back on. I bought it at my very first Black Friday event with my cousin Carrie. She was getting a tv - I was just along for the experience (and what an experience😲- a whole other story there). Anywho, with all the excitement and waiting in line for 2-4hrs until the tv sale began, I decided I would also buy one!!! So, I think around 2:30 am, I arrive home, trying not to wake anyone, but really really wanting to get the tv inside, out of pure determination I dragged that sucker in - like I said, it was enormous!! I remember being plain giddy texting with Carrie about our purchase and how huge it was😃. Then surprised Tim the next morning - not sure he ever saw the reasoning of the purchase😊!
I must update you on the small barn. I realized that this barn may be near 100 years old. I feel like I have heard the year 1920 before, but I'm not sure. Anyway, the Gibbs family has owned it for 67 yrs!! Y'all, that's a long time! It also confirms why it may be slowly decaying. The roof is almost completely off now. Here's some photos:
| Those are some HARD working men right there 💖 |
| My plants have loved there little spot here |
| The brightest the tool room has ever been 😉 |
No comments:
Post a Comment