| The roof is connected by a rope to Tim's truck. Thank goodness the roof broke and not the truck! |
| Plan worked like a champ! There sure was a lot of cracking noise going on - very nerve wracking |
| Now to work on the back |
So since that week with Parker, Tim has been hard at work! The tool room came down last night.
| I have to use this tree as a point of reference because of the drastic change! |
| Here's some reminders: This is closest to the tree as I could get at the beginning |
Update on inside:
This week has been "lets repaint rooms that have already been painted" week😣
I had to repaint the dining room due to some patch work that was done, and another door propped against wall. Then I had to repaint the big room, due to my not so good of a job the first time (painted that second coat a little too soon - when they so wait, you should wait- err). Then I had to do some touch up in Parker's room due to patch work. Now on my list is Luke's room. This room I have decided I don't like the color- well, I lightened the color too much, so I'm going back to the original shade.
We did move into the master (grandma's room) last weekend. Will post pictures later. We are still trying to place things where they are best.
No comments:
Post a Comment