We have a new helper! I haven't taken her picture yet working, but it's a matter of time 😊. Cindy has been a HUGE help taking down the walls of the barn, pulling the nails out and helping us stack it in the pack house. All we lack now are getting the beams and then the post.
I have been wanting to write a blog about Graffiti, but just never could come up with a clever way to do it. BUT we shall not ever forget Brad's graffiti around the barn 😆. I hope I have everything well documented! And let's not forget Cindy did her share too around the house.
 |
| Well, I'm disappointed! I know I took a picture of Cindy's art work on that tree stump in above picture, but this is all I can find. |
|
|
Now this I found more as a treasure than graffiti:
 |
| Tommy's name in the concrete at the entry of the tool room. I am still working on getting a picture of Grandpa's |
They say what's one man's junk is another man's treasures (or something like that) and Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some how I want to blend those saying to describe my findings or "treasures" as I call them. Tim sees junk - and granted most people would- and normally I would. Except I am the ones finding them, so for some reason they become a treasure. Now not all treasures are worth keeping! They are just anything found in the ground that doesn't belong. I feel like an archeologist!! So if you have kids and they have an interest in archeology, bring them to our house!
The other day I dug in a 1 foot x 1 foot spot in the small barn (remember the foot wide strip that ran on both sides and the length of the barn, filled with dirt) Man it is a "gold" mine!!! It's like slammed full of goodies. So this was my findings:
 |
| Left side: trash Right side: treasures |
So none of this is really worthy of keeping. I do feel like there was something that I tucked away, but can't remember what it was.
 |
| Just an avg day of picking up nails!! Ok, may have been 2 days. |
 |
| My nephews spent the night and enjoyed their treasure hunting! |
|
 |
| I found this perfume bottle |
 |
| Anyone??? |
I'll leave with some more sunsets - they are just beautiful here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment