We still have a few minor things to do to the kitchen, but are getting closer everyday. The new stove finally arrived - and undamaged. So we are hoping to install the appliances next week, and the faucet in the kitchen - man will that be nice!!
| ooh-la-la-la-LA |
| LG Viatera Quartz, Rococo |
Oh my gosh, it looks SOOOOOO great!!!! I love the door hardware. And the floors look amazing too. I can not WAIT to see everything in person. I hope y'all have tons of Kleenex, b/c I am POSITIVE I'm going to be a blubbering MESS from all the happiness!!!! We are going to St. Augustine next month, and I'd love to stop by on our way back thru GA on the 22nd if y'all are in town. Even if y'all aren't there, I may just have to break in and see anyway, b/c I just about can't stand the suspense anymore!!!!
ReplyDelete