Tuesday, February 25, 2020

December

We have some very exciting news!!! We have been keeping it a secret since the end of October!!!  and it has been so hard!  I seriously just felt like I needed to hide at my house so I wouldn't spill the beans.  The struggle was real.  I even went on a girls trip with Candi to Atlanta to see my aunt, Sara, and her cousin, Lissa, and Meredith joined us. We went shopping in Lissa's booth at an antique mall then had lunch.  We had such a great time!! We also ate dinner with Kyle, Maggie and her parents, so much fun!  You know how hard it is to keep a new secret when you are with your girl friends!!!! Lawd help!  But NOW we can tell and we are SO EXCITED!!!

LUKE AND HANNAH ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!

This was the gift Hannah gave to my mom and Gerry to tell them 💖
Being that Luke is away and will not return until just a few weeks before the baby is due, they are not going to find out what they are having. I think this is so exciting!  Hannah is feeling great, which is such a blessing. I pray she feels super the entire pregnancy, and after!! I hate it so bad that Luke has to miss any thing, but I'm so glad he won't be leaving any time soon and will be home with baby and Hannah.  All in God's timing!

CHRISTMAS:
So Christmas was a little different this year. Luke was in Japan, Parker, Kendall and Eva stayed in El Peso, so no kids at the house.  Hannah was here and met us at Leah and Austin's for our Ray Christmas morning, so that was nice, and she ate lunch like normal with the Gibbs family.  This year, Tim and I hosted lunch for the first time ever! and the first time we have had Christmas Lunch back at the home place.  It was very special for me and Tim to get to host this, I hope that everyone else enjoyed it also.  I know it will never be the same and really as long as we all get together it really doesn't matter where we are gathering. Again, I have NO pictures!! I guess I'm not able to host and take pictures.... must work on this.


I'm sure I have some pictures to share..... let me go digging...
Eva, Neva and Bas going to cut down a Christmas Tree
 
 
 
 
 
😍 💜💖 🥰 💜💖 😍

 

No comments:

Post a Comment