January 2019:
Well we are having a BLAST with our little Eva! She is precious! When we left her in California in October, I had no idea when I would see her again, that was so hard! I want to treasure every single second I have with her. She is a happy baby (she has her moments, like all babies, but she is happy and a hoot). Precious, I say! She has the best parents too. As a mom, it warms your heart to see your son with his child. Parker is SO hands on, he feeds her, baths her, changes her diapers, you name it, he does it. They, Parker and Kendall, handle everything so good and together. It is good to see and very impressive.
 |
| She looks so much like Tim! |
 |
| Family Fish Fry at Hunter & Elizabeth's house (in their newly remodeled kitchen!!) |
 |
| Love that barn! |
 |
| What a crew! |
 |
| Mack (1yr old in Sept) and Ada (1 yr old in Dec) |
 |
| First cereal |
 |
| Oh, I got this! |
 |
| Kendall, Eva and Tat, Wyatt |
 |
| Hey! |
 |
| Two peas in a pod |
 |
| So stinkin cute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment