Monday, February 24, 2020

February & March

Well, we may not be getting any work done around the place, but we sure are having fun!!

February:
First food! Just a little messy 😁

My heart 💖
The girls went on a cruise to the Bahamas!  Betsy, Carrie, Shanna and Mary invited me, mom, Anna Ashley and Leah on a cruise!  We had so much fun!


About to go snorkeling

Atlantis
 Back at home with this cutie pie 😍

They have the best time!

Remake of one of my favorite pictures, this time with my grandbaby! It's blurry, so not the best... but
One of my favorite pictures of me and the boys (Parker in front, Luke on my lap)
5 Months
Love this Picture of Mom with Wyatt and Eva 💗
Wyatt and Eva wearing their outfits we purchased in the Bahamas

 MARCH:
She cracks me up!
 

Love this one
This is my rocking chair that I got when I turned 1 year old.

 


Happy St. Patrick's Day 🍀

She is so strong, she will stay like this a long time! and every time I have to lay her down on the rug in the bathroom! Every time, the whole time. Cracks me up!
Being silly!
 

Family photo shoot!

💙 LOVE 💙  LOVE 💙 LOVE 💙
 
 
My aunts Nancy & Sara came to visit their great niece, so glad they came, love them!

6 months!! She is adorable 💛

Oh my stars!!  I could eat her up!!

She had the best time playing in front of the mirror!
 
💜💜 PRECIOUS 💜💜


No comments:

Post a Comment