Thursday, May 4, 2017

Brotherly love...

Early one Saturday morning, a week or so ago, me and Tim were being "saturday morning lazy" and I kept hearing a tractor.  Thinking "yay, they are planting something across the street", but then I kept hearing it closer and closer.  Finally, curiosity took over lazy and I got up to investigate.  Now I'm thinking it's our neighbor was doing something on his land behind our barns.   Nope, that wasn't it - it was Brad!!  He was using the tractor to knock over and pull up the remaining bricks (from the brick wall)!!! What a great surprise!  So, I ran to tell Tim, so that was the end of our lazy for the day๐Ÿ˜Š  It is NICE to have a brother with a tractor - let me tell you!!  He went around the yard and picked up all those huge trunks that were just too big for humans to do.  Then he went down to Gerry's and got her trunk left over from the storm and carried it back to our burn pile.  Then he went behind the barn and pulled up all those scrub trees that were back there.  Many weeks ago, Tim and Brad worked all day cutting those trees down, and they were already growing back!  So up they go.  What took him half a day would have taken us..... well maybe forever.  So THANK you Brad!!!
I could not resist running out and taking a picture of these 2 in the tractor together! I just wish I had seen them sooner to get some better shots.
Landry loves that big ole tractor!
 

A reminder of before
it's finally looking a little neater, still along way to go

Has anyone noticed how many pictures have Landry in them๐Ÿ˜ƒ My buddy, my friend, always with me!

 And speaking of my buddy, let me share these cute pictures of Landry with his buddy!  He loves this stuffed dog he got 2 Christmas ago.  He snuggles and lays on it everyday!

He has always loved a pillow- always.  Sleeps on one every night.   (which reminds me of an all time favorite picture I'll share - last one I promise)




If that's not one of the cutest things you have ever seen, then I just don't know about you!

1 comment:

  1. I remember the brick wall being built. A man from church built it, and he let me help a little bit. I did ok until I dropped a brick with cement on the ground, and you would have thought the world had ended. I screamed, ran into the house crying, and all I would say was "I felled a brick! I felled a brick!" I think I actually hid in a closet, because I was certain I had ruined the whole project. Are you going to recycle those bricks for something else? You always come up with the cutest things.

    ReplyDelete