Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A little fan project

Because I have so much caulking, nail hole filling, painting, staining and sanding to do.....
I decided to update a ceiling fan.  It was an idea that I wasn't so sure would work, but with my ability to put off what really needs to be done, I decided to go for it.

This is the fan that is in Luke and Hannah's room, aka our room- for the moment, aka Tommy's room.
I didn't like the color of the blades against the color of the wood ceiling.  I decided I would paint them black, and if I didn't like them then, I would paint them again - or buy new ones.  WELL, after taking them off and then putting them back on.....It will be a LONG time before I change those suckers again - geez!! Me and Tim were getting ill and sweating!  It was stressful.

Added some new globes and wham - a new look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment