Thursday, March 16, 2017

The sweet little tool room...

I love this little room.  I probably didn't love it when it was filled with tools, but now that you can really see it - it is so cute.  I would have LOVED this for my playhouse as a little girl.  It has a super short door, which surprises me because grandpa was so tall.
I spent the weekend cleaning out the remaining screws, separating the good from the bad (I think I got about 5 gal of each).  I don't know what we will ever use those big bolts for, but we got them!

The tool room is that cute little room to the right
This is the back wall
Front wall and window.  The cool bin that holds all the screws, and at this moment many birds nest :)
Side wall. 
a little shelving
let the sorting begin



The view out the back window
I do want y'all all (true southern talk right there "y'all all"😆) to be warned that this barn will be torn down.  It's just not sturdy any longer and becoming a hazard.  We ARE rebuilding it, but it will not have this sweet little tool room.  So even tho there will be a barn very similar to size, it will be different.  SO if you want to come say your goodbyes - come quickly because the time is nearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment